Call for Entries
The Digital Media program at Lycoming College is pleased to announce the 7th year of its Film and Video Annual. The film screening will be held on Thursday, April 3rd , 2014 from 7-9pm in the historic Community Arts Center in downtown Williamsport, PA and is free and open to the public.
Eligibility and Submission Criteria
- Films or videos must have been made by a currently enrolled undergraduate student at any Pennsylvania school
- Categories: Narrative, Documentary, Experimental, and Animation
- Run time must be 10 minutes or less
- Work must have been completed within the last two years
- Accepted preview and submission formats: .mov files (AppleProRes422 is preferable)
- Each student may submit up to two works
- There is no submission fee
- Submissions from previous years are not accepted
The deadline for submissions is Friday, March 21st, 2014. Notifications will be sent the last week of March.
Please send the following information to Peterson@lycoming.edu:
- Personal information: Name, phone number, email, school, year of study
- Film information: Title, director, year of completion, run time, category, film synopsis between 50-100 words, and a list of past screenings or awards
- When submitting your file, send via Dropbox or other file sharing link such as www.wetransfer.com Do NOT send as an attachment and do NOT send playable links.