Intent to Participate in Commencement Exercises
Congratulations, Class of 2020! We are excited to welcome you back to campus this fall to participate in the second celebration for the Class of 2020, a Commencement ceremony on Sunday, October 4, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. on the Fultz Quad.
In order to make this event special for you and your classmates, we are eager to hear from you regarding whether you plan to participate in the ceremony. Please use the following link to RSVP for Commencement, and share additional information, including how many tickets you will need for family and friends who plan to join you for this milestone event.
RSVP for Commencement
You must RSVP by July 15, 2020, to participate.
Please read the important information below that will help to create a safe and enjoyable environment for all.
- Commencement 2020 will be a socially distanced event.
- Face coverings are required of all guests.
- Guests are encouraged to bring a personal supply of hand sanitizer.
- Complimentary tickets will be required of all guests. Please indicate the number of tickets you will need in the survey. There is no limit on the number of tickets you may request.
- In case of inclement weather, Commencement will be held in the Keiper Recreation Center.
- Academic regalia including caps, gowns, hoods, and organizational cords and sashes were sent to you in the mail. Please bring them with you to wear for Commencement. Honors cords will be available at commencement check-in (if applicable).
- Lycoming College has secured hotel blocks at properties in the greater Williamsport area that have good practices in place for the health and wellness of their guests. Please visit www.lycoming.edu/homecoming/ to learn more, including information on special rates that are available at some hotels to the Class of 2020.
A detailed schedule of the day’s activities will be available soon. Please contact the President’s Office with any questions at 570-321-4101.