Congratulations, Class of 2020! We are excited to welcome you back to campus this fall to participate in the second celebration for the Class of 2020, a Commencement ceremony on Sunday, October 4, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. on the Fultz Quad.
Please read the important information below that will help to create a safe and enjoyable environment for all.
- Commencement 2020 will be a socially distanced event.
- Face coverings are required of all guests.
- Guests are encouraged to bring a personal supply of hand sanitizer.
- Complimentary tickets will be required of all guests. The deadline to RSVP to participate in the ceremony and request tickets was July 15, 2020.
- In case of inclement weather, Commencement will be held in the Keiper Recreation Center.
- Academic regalia including caps, gowns, hoods, and organizational cords and sashes were sent to you in the mail. Please bring them with you to wear for Commencement. Honors cords will be available at commencement check-in (if applicable).
A detailed schedule of the day’s activities will be available soon. Please contact the President’s Office with any questions at 570-321-4101.