Spring Semester Forms

Do I need student health insurance?

All students are required to have health insurance while enrolled at the College. If you waived the health insurance during the Fall semester, you do not need to complete the waiver again. If you are a freshman, transfer or re-admitted student and want to waive the College’s health insurance, you must complete the waiver form no later than January 16, 2018.  If you decided to waive the student health insurance, contact the Business Office at treasurer@lycoming.edu for instructions to complete the waiver.

FEDERAL TITLE IV FORM - Do I need to complete a Title IV form?

If you anticipate having any charges to your student account other than tuition, room or board (such as lab fees, books, campus store charges, etc,), and you will be receiving any type of Title IV aid (student loans or state/federal grants), we request that you come to the Business Office in Long Hall and complete this authorization form or email treasurer@lycoming.edu to have a form emailed to you. Signing the authorization form does not preclude you from requesting a credit balance refund or rescinding the authorization at a later date.

LYCO FLEX PLAN APPLICATION – How do I add Flex Dollars to my Student ID?

Commuters as well as residential students can purchase flex dollars. Dollars in the voluntary Lyco Flex Plan account can be used at all campus dining locations. Go to https://lycomingdining.catertrax.com/ for more information on Dining Services.