Aerial view of campus with Williamsport, the Susquehanna River and Bald Eagle Mountain as a backdrop

Fall 2018 Semester Forms

Do I need student health insurance?

Lycoming College requires all full-time students to have health insurance coverage while enrolled at the College. The student health insurance is underwritten by Sirius America Insurance Company. Eligible students who elect to waive the College’s health insurance must complete an online waiver not later than September 30, 2018.

By going to the following website, you will be able to review the insurance brochure for coverage information, enroll in the plan or complete the online waiver.

Student Health Insurance

For students who are covered on a parent or guardian's health insurance plan, consider contacting the plan provider to review available network coverage and options for the student while enrolled at Lycoming College.

FEDERAL TITLE IV FORM - Do I need to complete the Title IV form?

If you anticipate having any charges to your student account other than tuition, room or board (such as lab fees, campus store charges, etc.), and you will be receiving any type of Title IV aid (student loans or state/federal grants), we request that you sign the authorization form. Signing the authorization form does not preclude you from requesting a credit balance refund or rescinding the authorization at a later date. Go to myLyco, select and print form or email to have a copy emailed to you. You will need your network user name and password to access myLyco.

LYCO FLEX PLAN APPLICATION – How do I add Flex Dollars to my Student ID?

Commuters as well as residential students can purchase flex dollars. Dollars in the voluntary Lyco Flex Plan account can be used at all campus dining locations. Go to Dining Services for more information on Dining Services.

Add Flex Dollars