You are here:
Tutoring Services offers one-on-one appointments with peer tutors across the curriculum, as well as walk-in tutoring for certain subjects. This is a FREE resource for all current Lycoming students. Questions? Contact Shanna Wheeler (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We use Microsoft Bookings technology to connect students with subject tutors. Get started by clicking the button below.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH A SUBJECT TUTOR
Walk-in Tutoring Sessions: Fall 2023
For the following courses, we offer regular walk-in tutoring sessions; no appointments necessary.
Make the Most of Your Tutoring Sessions
Come prepared, ready to actively engage.
- Do some studying beforehand so you know what material you do and don't know.
- Have a plan in mind for the session.
- Prepare specific questions and concerns.
- Bring any necessary course materials.
Know what to expect.
- The tutor is a supplemental resource for you, someone who will guide you in the right direction and challenge you to succeed on your own two feet.
- Don't expect the tutor to re-lecture course material or do your work for you.
- With your permission, the tutor will send a brief session report to your professor.