4F's - Fun, Faith, Food & Friendship
Come join us down at UCM (Performance Hall in Honors Hall) on Thursday nights at 9:00!
What to expect:
- Usually a fun, crazy game or two. Games are a fun way to connect with each other and to establish a tone for the evening.
- Singing songs together (praise and worship and other requests).
- A short message. Past messages have centered around: acceptance, stress, faith, world hunger, challenges, etc.
- FOOD. Food has included: root beer floats, pizza, chips, chocolate covered strawberries, margarita mix, and many more delicious things!
- Meeting fellow Lyco students! We are a diverse group! Come and meet us all!
Although 4 F's is usually over around 10:00 p.m., you're welcome to stay with some of the crew!