Teaching Effectiveness Committee and Award Recipients
- Sue Beery*, Assistant Professor of Psychology and Director of the Faculty Mentor Program
- Alison Gregory*, Snowden Library representative
- Thomas A. Griffiths*, Provost and Dean of the College
- Barb Horn*, Secretary
- Darby Lewes, Professor of English
- Charles H. Mahler*, Assistant Professor of Chemistry, and Assistant Dean for Teaching Effectiveness
- Chris Reed, Instructor of Mathematics
- Howard Tran, Assistant Professor of Art
- Shanna Wheeler*, Director of the Writing Center
- Fredric M. Wild, Jr., Assistant Professor of Communication
- Student Members: Kristalynn Anderson, Danielle Foye
*ex officio members
Do you have a question or suggestion for the Teaching Effectiveness Committee? If so, please e-mail Charles Mahler.
Two Teaching awards are presented to faculty yearly: the Constance Cupp Plankenhorn Senior Faculty Award, and the Junior Faculty Award. Recipients traditionally give a presentation on their teaching methods as one of the Spring semester Teaching Effectiveness events.