PLEASE NOTE: The description of Wesley Hall that appears below is relevant to the 2014-2015 academic year. During the summer of 2015, Wesley Hall will be undergoing major renovations and be converted to Affinity Housing. The building description will be updated during summer 2015.
Wesley Hall houses approximately 151 students (upperclass and freshman) and one fraternity. This building has 2 person and 4 person standard rooms and 4 person mini-suite rooms (two double rooms connected by a passage way) and is co-ed by wing/floor. Located on the east side of campus between Long Hall and East Hall, it was built in 1956 and was named for John Wesley, the founder of Methodism.
- Three story co-ed building with gender specific community bathrooms
- Rooms are approximately 12' x 16'
- Windows in each room are approximately 60" x 59". (Note: corner and suite-style rooms have 2 or 3 windows; all other rooms have 1 window)
- Each room includes: one extra long twin bed, dresser, wardrobe/closet, desk and desk chair for each resident
- Tile floors
- TV Lounge, kitchenette and laundry room are located in the garden level
- Vending area in garden level