East Hall houses approximately 120 students in five fraternity and sorority organizations. This building has 2-3 person rooms and is co-ed by floor. Located at the corner of Washington Boulevard and Franklin Street, East Hall was built in 1962.
- Three story building with gender-specific community bathrooms
- Most rooms are approximately 12'x16'
- Window size is approximately 46"wide x 61"high
- All rooms have wireless internet capability.
- Each room includes: built-in closets, an extra long twin-sized bed, desk, desk chair and 2 drawer dresser for each resident
- Each floor has a private lounge with kitchen and study/library for each of the five organizations that are housed in the building
- Laundry rooms on the lower level of the building
- Vending area in lower level
- Also located in this building: East Hall Coffeehouse (space may be reserved for social events)