Crever Hall is a co-ed building that houses approximately 134 upperclass students in 2-4 person rooms. Located in the center of campus, on College Place, Crever Hall was built in 1962 and was completely renovated in the summer of 2014. Crever Hall is named for Lycoming's founder, the Reverend Benjamin H. Crever.
- Three story building with suite-style rooms (two gender-specific rooms connected by a bathroom)
- Rooms range from approximately 12'x16' to 13'x20'
- Windows in each room are approximately 51.5" x 61"
- All rooms have wireless internet capability
- Each room includes: extra long twin bed, dresser, desk and desk chair for each resident and a shared closet
- Rooms have tile floors
- Lounge with large screen TV, kitchenette and multi-purpose room are located in the basement
- Vending area is located on the first floor
- Laundry room is located in the basement
- Also located in this building: Crever/Forrest/Rich/Residential Life Coordinator's Office