Asbury Hall houses approximately 154 freshman students in double rooms and is co-ed by floor/wing. Located on the east side of campus, along Franklin Street, Asbury Hall was built in 1962 and is named for Bishop Francis Asbury, the father of the United Methodist Church in America. Asbury served the Susquehanna region in 1812, the year Lycoming College was founded.
- Three story building with gender-specific community bathrooms
- Rooms are approximately 12' x 16'
- Windows in each room are approximately 46"wide x 61"high (Note: rooms ending in 01, 09, 37 and 29 have 2 windows. All others have 1 window.)
- Each room includes: extra long twin bed, desk, chair, dresser and closet for each student
- Tile floors
- Main lounge with large-screen TV and kitchenette (stove, oven, fridge) on the garden level
- Two study lounges on the second floor
- Laundry room and vending area on the garden level