May Term and Summer Housing 2018
The information on this page is for Lycoming College students who wish* to live on campus from May through August 2018 for any of the following reasons:
- May/Summer Courses
- Campus Employment
*Important note: Unlike the fall and spring semesters, residence in campus housing is not mandatory for all May/Summer programs/courses. If students need housing for any of the above reasons, an on-line request must be completed. Registration for classes does not automatically place students in housing.
Request May Term/Summer Housing
May 13 - August 17 ONLY (Overnights include May 13 – August 17 only.)
- Summer campus housing is available from 4:00 pm on Sunday, May 13 through 4:00 pm on Friday, August 17.
- Students requesting to stay prior to May 13 and/or after August 17 must personally contact the Office of Residential Life for permission via email to email@example.com.
- For Summer housing rates see the Business Office webpage.
Students must complete an online request form in Web Advisor to obtain housing. The May/Summer Housing Request form can be found by logging into myLyco and then going to WebAdvisor . In WebAdvisor options, go to the"Residential Life" section and look for "Housing Requests" and then select the appropriate option in the "Housing Type" drop-down.
- Requests received after any deadlines will be honored if space is available.
- Assignments will be communicated at the time of check in.
- Students who are only enrolled in May Term will be housed in Rich Hall
- Summer I or II courses will be housed in Wesley Hall.
- Students who are working on campus or are in an internship will be placed in Rich Hall for May Term, then moved to Wesley Hall for the Summer Terms.
- Every attempt will be made to honor housemate/roommate preferences.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact the Residential Life Office at (570) 321- 4046 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org