Welcome to Residential Life at Lycoming
Important Dates & Events
|Event/Link to Information||Details|
|THANKSGIVING BREAK INFORMATION
||Campus Housing closes 9pm on November 26th
Campus Housing re-opens 10am on December 1st
Residents must register for break housing
|WINTER BREAK INFORMATION
||Campus Housing closes 9pm on December 13th
Campus Housing re-opens 10am on January 5th
Residents must request permission for break housing
The Mission of the Office of Residential Life is to support the overall vision of Lycoming College by providing a living environment that encourages academic success, fosters leadership and cultivates citizenship.
To this end, we aim to:
- Provide a safe and secure residential environment.
- Offer an environment which supports and recognizes resident student academic achievement.
- Hire and develop a staff of student leaders who are committed to the education and development of their peers and themselves.
- Facilitate educational and social programming that furthers the building of community and provides life skills that are transferable to the workforce and to life in general.
- Create an atmosphere that promotes the rights and obligations of living in a diverse community where self-responsibility and mutual respect are encouraged and expected.
- Continually define and refine how we endeavor to meet the needs of the students we serve.
New to Lycoming?
For helpful information, see