Step into Leadership!
Apply to be a Resident Assistant for the 2013-2014 academic year!
The Residential Life Office is seeking students who wish to help promote a positive residential experience.
For information visit our table in the dining hall on December 3 from 11am-1pm or December 4 from 5-7pm or come to one of our information sessions in the Jonas room on December 5 & 6 from 8-9pm.
If you are interested in contributing to the positive living-learning experience in our residence hall communities, we want YOU to apply to be a member of our staff.
What you need to dop to apply ...
New Applicants & Returning RAs
- READ the RA Contract to see a current description of the RA position at Lycoming.
- REVIEW the RA Important Dates document to see an overview of RA selection process dates and some important dates in 2013-2014 for RA staff.
- DECIDE if this is the job for you.
- PRINT the Application Packet.
- COMPLETE your application.
- RETURN your completed application to the Office of Residential Life, 1st floor Rich Hall or Campus Box 146.
- PRINT the Returning RA Intent Form
- COMPLETE the form.
- RETURN the completed Intent Form to the Office of Residential Life by January 14 at 12:00noon.
Application and intent to return Deadline was January 14 at 12:00 Noon. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Res Life Office.