Welcome to Residential Life at Lycoming
Important Dates & Events
|Event/Link to Information||Details|
|Campus Housing closes 2/28 @6 p.m.
Campus Housing re-opens 3/9@10 a.m.
Registration is required for break housing
|Enrollment deposit due 2/28
Account reconciliation deadline 3/10 @ 12 p.m.
For more information see the lottery link on the left
The Mission of the Office of Residential Life is to support the overall vision of Lycoming College by providing a living environment that encourages academic success, fosters leadership and cultivates citizenship.
To this end, we aim to:
- Provide a safe and secure residential environment.
- Offer an environment which supports and recognizes resident student academic achievement.
- Hire and develop a staff of student leaders who are committed to the education and development of their peers and themselves.
- Facilitate educational and social programming that furthers the building of community and provides life skills that are transferable to the workforce and to life in general.
- Create an atmosphere that promotes the rights and obligations of living in a diverse community where self-responsibility and mutual respect are encouraged and expected.
- Continually define and refine how we endeavor to meet the needs of the students we serve.
New to Lycoming?
For helpful information, see