Veteran Affairs


Veterans Benefits- Upon admission to the college, students eligible for financial benefits from the Veterans Administration must report to the Registrar's Office, Long Hall 109, to submit the following paperwork.

    • A copy of your Certificate of Eligibility,Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD-214) or a Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE)
    • A Completed "Request to Apply Veteran's Benefits" form.

Chapter 35 (qualified dependents of deceased or disabled veterans) students need a copy of their birth certificate and the veteran's Social Security number in order to apply for benefits.

All Chapter 30 (Montgomery G.I. Bill) and Chapter 1606 (National Guard and Reserves) must verify their enrollment on the last day of each month, and up to two weeks afterwards, by phone if your enrollment has not changed during the month, 1-877-823-2378 or at and follow the link to the Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE) program.

You must verify your enrollment every month when you are taking classes.

You should receive your payment about seven days after you verify if you have no changes in enrollment. If you have signed up for Direct Deposit, you'll get paid a few days sooner.

At the beginning of each semester, please visit the Registrar's Office, Long Hall 109, to verify the number of credits you will be taking and a Certification of Enrollment will be sent to restart your benefits. For questions or information contact (570) 321-4145 or send an email to

Lyco Yellow Ribbon Partner