Trustee Selection Committee
Two committees are engaged in the search for our next president. The Search Committee, comprised of trustees, faculty, staff, and students, will be responsible for developing the search plan, the timeline, and the pool of candidates to be considered. After consultation with all campus constituencies, the Search Committee will narrow the applicant pool to a few candidates and conduct off-campus interviews with each of them. Following the interviews, the Committee will recommend several candidates to the Selection Committee for further consideration.
The Selection Committee will then make a final decision on behalf of the Board of Trustees regarding Lycoming's next president.
The following members were appointed by the Board of Trustees on April 21, 2012 as Members of the Selection Committee.
- Mr. Peter Lynn '69 (Chair), Chair of the Board and President/CEO, Government Retirement & Benefits, Inc.
- Mr. Stanley Sloter '80 (Vice Chair), Vice Chair of the Board and President, Paradigm Companies
- Mr. D. Mark Fultz '80, Trustee and President, Abtex Corporation
- Mr. James Scott '70, Trustee and Vice President, Managing Consultant, Lee Hecht Harrison
- Ms. Cheryl Spencer '70, Trustee and Vice President R&D Quality & Compliance, Shire Pharmaceuticals
- Mr. Marshall Welch III, Trustee and Chair of Presidential Search Committee, President and CEO NuWeld, Inc.
- Mr. Dale Krapf '67, Secretary of the Board and Chairman of the Board, Krapf Bus Companies
- Dr. Thomas Wolfe '78, Trustee and Senior Vice President and Dean of Student Affairs, Syracuse University