The Office of College Relations has implemented a production request process to streamline project management and meet deadlines. Please follow these guidelines when requesting graphic design and print services:
- Please plan up to five weeks for a project to be completed—from concept to delivered product. Contact our office at (570) 321-4037 to insure your project is entered into the production database. This helps prioritize projects and monitor status, changes and deadlines.
- Projects with extensive copy should be submitted to the director of college relations for editing. Once the copy is approved by all parties involved, it will be submitted for design. This will help to eliminate multiple drafts of changes.
- Allow two weeks for the first draft of a design project to be completed for your review. Exceptions may be made for urgent requests per the discretion of the director of college relations. Please plan accordingly.
- Keep in mind that most commercial printers require two weeks to process and deliver a printed piece.
- Contact our office if you would like to have a design consultation with the publications manager.