|Business Source Premier
Provides full text for nearly 7,600 scholarly business journals and other sources, including full text for more than 1,100 peer-reviewed business publications. Coverage includes virtually all subject areas related to business. This database provides full text (PDF) for more than 350 of the top scholarly journals dating as far back as 1922.
Business Source Premier Company Profiles
The service covers newspapers, magazines, wire services, federal and state court opinions, federal and state statutes, federal regulations, and SEC filings such as 10-K's, 10-Q's, and their exhibits. News information is updated daily and wire services several times daily. Research areas in LexisNexis Academic cover top news, general news topics, and news transcripts; foreign language news sources; company, industry, and market news; legal news; company financial information; general medical and health topics and medical abstracts; accounting, auditing, and tax information; law reviews; federal case law; U.S. Code; and state legal research.
Full-text in-depth access to company and industry information, including articles from Dow-Jones newswires, business and trade journals, and company reports. Includes capsules such as company histories, competitive landscapes within an industry, and product and operation information.
A comprehensive database of 600,000+ questions and answers asked in the US since 1935
Index to journals published by Elsevier Science, Academic Press, W.B.Saunders, Churchill Livingstone, Baillière Tindall and Mosby. Includes access to the full-content of Academic Press journals.
|Sage Journals Online
Sage Premier offers full text access to over 485 journals in the social sciences, humanities, medicine, engineering, and physical and life sciences.
|Academic Search Elite
This multi-disciplinary database offers full text for more than 2,050 scholarly journals, including more than 1,500 peer-reviewed titles. Covering virtually every area of academic study, Academic Search Elite offers full text information dating as far back as 1985.
Detailed information on more than 12 million U.S. businesses; compiled from Yellow Page and Business White Page telephone directories; annual reports, 10-Ks and other SEC information; federal, state and municipal government data; Chamber of Commerce information; leading business magazines, trade publications, newsletters, major newspapers, industry and specialty directories.
|Encyclopedia of Associations - National Organizations of the U.S.
Entries provide basic information about organizations, such as address, e-mail, Web site, phone and fax numbers, a contact person, a brief description, SIC numbers, and a subject.
Provides access to digital, full text archives of core journals in discipline areas including Arts and Sciences I, II, and III, Business, and Language and Literature. Users can search or browse in more than one discipline and multiple journals or in just a single issue.
JSTOR strives to provide an entire run of each title starting with volume one, issue one back to the early 1800s. JSTOR delays inclusion of digital articles anywhere from three to five years previous to the most recently published volumes.
|Biography in Context
Combines over 400,000 biographies on nearly 315,000 people from more than 760 volumes of over 100 respected Gale Group sources such as Contemporary Authors, Encyclopedia of World Biography, Newsmakers, Contemporary Theatre, Film, and Television, Contemporary Musicians, Historic World Leaders, Notable Twentieth-Century Scientists, Contemporary Black Biography, Religious Leaders of America, International Dictionary of Art and Artists, and Writers Directory, with full-text articles from more than 250 magazines including American History, The Christian Century, Saturday Night, and U.S. News and World Report.
|Marquis Who's Who on the Web Single user access
A 'high-speed', searchable online database, features comprehensive profiles on over 1 million of the most accomplished individuals from all fields of endeavor including: government, business, science and technology, the arts, entertainment and sports. Recognized globally since 1899 as the premier biographical data provider, Marquis Who's Who now gives you the ability to conduct powerful searches of its entire database of achievers from around the globe. Search by name, gender, occupation, geography, hobbies and interests, religion and much more.
Full-text access to legislative news and analysis from the CQ Weekly Report.
The Gallup Brain is a searchable, living record of 70 years of public opinion. Inside, you'll find answers to more than 136,000 questions, and responses from more than 3.5 million people interviewed by The Gallup Poll since 1935.
|National Journal Group's Policy Central
Includes unlimited access to all of the following databases and features:
- National Journal online... track the development of public policy with archives dating back to 1977.
- CongressDaily... get forward-looking, twice-daily insight on the key players, behind-the-scenes deals, and political strategies and alliances that drive the legislative process.
- The Hotline... plug into American politics and campaigns with coverage of the media's coverage of important developments from hundreds of print, online and broadcast sources.
- Technology Daily... understand IT politics and policy with twice-daily coverage of significant national and international news and events.
- Almanac of American Politics online... get analysis and data on every member of Congress and their states and districts.
- Poll Track... research public opinion with the largest database of over 5,000 public opinion surveys on political races, important issues and national figures.
- Markup Reports... follow the status of specific legislation with chronological, narrative summaries of all congressional markup sessions.
- Ad Spotlight... track political and issue campaigns with streaming video of 3,500 television advertisements.
- Earlybird... get quick-read summaries of the morning's top news stories and editorials drawn from leading media outlets. Also includes links to the source articles.
- Daybook... select from 24 issue areas, such as Defense and Trade, and receive a customized e-mail of the day's events by 6 a.m.
|ICPSR (Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research) Must set up account on campus
Must set up account on campus
Provides access to the world's largest archive of digital social science data sets. Users must register in order to download data sets.