Searching Collections in the Access PA Digital Repository
Lycoming College Archives' digital collections can be accessed online through the Access Pennsylvania Digital Repository. To search our collections:
- Select the button for Search Access PA Digital Repositoryfrom the Archival Photo Gallery or Lycoming College Student Newspapers page of the Lycoming College Archives Web site.
- Typing terms in the search box located in the top right corner of all pages in the Web site searches all collections in the Access PA Digital Repository.
- To search a specific collection, from the Advanced Search page, find and click on the name(s) of the collection(s) you wish to search, and add them to your search.
- Type search terms in the boxes provided in the Find results with area. Search options provided are:
- All of the words: This option connects the two search terms with "and." Items with both of the terms, in any part of the text information will be retrieved.
- The exact phrase: This option retrieves items in which the search terms appear in the exact order in which they are typed.
- Any of the words: This option connects the two search terms with "or." Items containing either of the search terms will be retrieved.
- To view enlarged images and documents and read additional descriptive information about items, click on thumbnail images.
- A tool bar at the top of the full display page allows you toenlarge or reduce image or document size, and to manipulate images.