Issued weekly by the Office of the Provost and Dean of the College, the Academic Bulletin is an internal newsletter that includes campus events, announcements, and information on faculty business. Volumes 18-27 were skipped in numbering. Beginning in 2000 the Academic Bulletins were issued only on the Web. Those issues are linked from the MyLyco site and require authentication. For access to issues dated after 2000, please contact the College Archives at 570-321-4333 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips on using Flip Books in the Internet Archive:
- To turn pages manually, use the right and left arrows by the book in the toolbar:
- Click Play to start pages flipping automatically.
- Click Pause to stop pages.
- To make the print larger, use the up and down zoom arrows at the left: .
Note: If you are using the automatic flip option you must first pause the page.
- Use the search box at the right to find topics of interest, e.g. student or faculty names, towns, etc. Please be aware that any form of the word will be retrieved. For example searching band will retrieve items not just the single word, but also husband and bandshell. It does not search phrases.