How to register your mobile device in Campus Manager
1. On your mobile device, connect to LYCOWIRELESS. Once you are connected, open a browser and go to www.google.com at which point you will be redirected to the Campus Manager Agreement page as shown on the right. Touch the Agree button at the bottom to continue.
2. On the Welcome screen, touch the link under Users that mentions registering a computer or phone.
3. On the login page under the User Registration section, enter your Lycoming College username and password, and then touch the Download button.
4. At this point, you should receive a message saying you have successfully registered on the network.
5. After the timer expires, you will see a screen similar to the picture on the right. At this point you will want to touch the OK button and try going to www.google.com again. If the Google search pages comes up, then the registration process is complete. If you cannot get to the Google search page, try waiting 5 minutes and try again. If you still cannot get to the Google search page after 5 minutes, please try rebooting your device and trying again. If you continue to have problems, please stop by the IT Services office or email email@example.com