Accessing E-mail Archives through the Outlook Client
1. In Outlook, click on File and choose Info
2. Click on Account Settings, and then again on Account Settings
3. Click on the Data Files tab, and then click on the Add… button
4. When the open dialog comes up, browse to F:\username\Archive (where username is your username) and double click on the .pst file
5. Your Data Files tab should now have 2 lines in it, similar to the picture below. At this point you can click the Close button
6. To access your archive, simply expand the archive item found in the folder list, as shown in the picture below. To archive a message, simply drag a message from your Live mailbox and drop it into one of the folders within the Archive. To un-archive an item, simply drag it from the Archive and drop it into the appropriate folder in your Live mailbox.