ActiveSync Instructions For iOS
1. On your iOS device, from the Home Screen tap on Settings
2. Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap on Add Account
4. Tap on Microsoft Exchange
5. Enter your email address, username and password in the provided fields. Leave the Domain field empty and press Next
6. If you receive a message titled "Cannot Verify Server Identity" press the Cancel button. A new field will appear titled "Server". In this field, enter the following: mail.lycoming.edu
7. Your Exchange email account is now configured. Turn "On" the items you would like synced to your iOS device (Mail, Contacts, and/or Calendars) and press Save. It is suggested to turn off the "Contacts" option.
Last Updated 12-10-12