Setting Up Your Web
First things First — Your public_html folder must be created. When you have completed the task of creating this folder, return to this page and follow the instructions below.
Creating Your FrontPage Web
A web is a collection of web pages, images, documents, and other files and folders that make up a Web site.
- On the Menu bar, select File | New | Web.
- In the Web Sites list, select the template or wizard you want to use to create the new web. To create a personal web, select the Personal Web in the list.
- In the Specify the location of the new web box, type or select a name for the new web.
- Faculty and staff will save the web at f:\home\login id\public_html
- Students will save the web at h:\login id\public_html