The International Studies major consists of 11 courses.
Six courses are required from the International Studies track:
- International Relations
- International Trade
- European Diplomatic History
- American Foreign Policy
- Western Civilization II
- Economic Geography
- Comparative Politics and Geography
- Europe in the Era of the World Wars
- Contemporary Europe
Two conversational courses are required in French, German, and/or Spanish at the intermediate level or higher and:
- One culture course related to student's language preparation.
- One elective from appropriate courses within international relations, political science, foreign literature
Senior seminar: Students work one-to-one with faculty members to complete a major research presentation in a field of their interest.
For more information, please refer to the College Catalog.