IMS Management Scholars' Program
To join the Management Scholars Program, a student must satisfy the following criteria:
- Have a declared major or minor in one or more of the IMS departments.
- Have an overall GPA of 3.25 or higher.
To graduate as a Management Scholar, a student must satisfy the following criteria:
- Successfully complete two semester hours of Management Scholars Seminars.
- Successfully complete a major or minor in one of the three IMS departments.
- Graduate with a GPA of 3.25 or higher in both overall college work and within an IMS major and/or minor.
- Successfully complete an appropriate internship, practicum or independent study, or complete a special project approved by the IMS Director.
Graduating as a Management Scholar is a significant achievement that is included on the official transcript. For academically talented students who seek a more challenging program the Management Scholars honors program offers special seminars on current issues. These advanced seminars give students an opportunity to study topics that are timely and important, but might not be covered in regular classes. For the fall of 2018, one seminar is planned:
- Fall 2018 - Professor Heather Demshock
"Defeating Fraud is Everyone’s Business"