Health America Links
Health America is the college's primary health insurance provider. Through Health America, Lycoming participants may obtain a number of useful wellness services.
Step 1. Create a member profile and account for yourself at the Health America Web Portal. First time users should click on "Register Now" in the bottom right hand corner. Have your Health America ID card available.
Step 2. Once you have logged into the Health America Web Portal, click on Wellness Tools. From this tab, you can complete a Health Assessment, track your exercise through ePhit and get a number of suggestions for nutrition, exercise, and other wellness activities.
Each time you log-in to your Health America Web Portal and use the Wellness Tools, you will earn points. You can earn points by doing the following:
- Earn by logging on everyday.
- Earn by taking the health assessment.
- Earn by setting up a PHITness Plan.
- Earn by reporting on your daily PHITness plan.
- Earn more Points for closely following your plan.
- Plus you will constantly earn Points for just surfing the site.
- Get rewarded with Points for reading articles, asking coaches questions, just to name a few of the ways.
Accumulated points can be used to purchase exercise and fitness equipment or to receive gift cards to a variety of vendors such as Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, Blockbuster, Borders, Dick's Sporting Goods, REI, Target, Walmart, etc. Gift card amounts range from $10 to $75 depending on points accumulated. At the highest level (50,000 points), you can use your points to redeem items such as an Apple iPod Shuffle, Ninendo Wii devices, DVD players and much more.
Health America also provides a number of resources and tips on a variety of health issues. See below for their Wellness Brochures.
Health America Wellness Brochures