Student Health Services is committed to the promotion of wellness through health education, prevention, early diagnosis, and treatment of illness.
Through a variety of programs, activities, and services, students are encouraged to develop responsibility for their own wellness and health needs.
- Fall and Spring semester: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- May-term: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Summer hours (secretary only): Mondays & Tuesdays 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Health Services is closed during Christmas break and spring break.
FALL 2013 SEMESTER – IMPORTANT DATES
- JULY 1 – New Student Health Forms Due (returning students do
not need to submit forms to Health Services)
- AUGUST 12 – Regular Office hours resume
- SEPTEMBER 3 – TB Clinic for Education
- OCTOBER 8 & 9 – Flu Shot Clinic by Maxim Health
Student Health Services
700 College Place, Campus Box 144, Williamsport, PA 17701
Fax: (570) 321-4355