Student Health Services is committed to the promotion of wellness through health education, prevention, early diagnosis and treatment of illness.
Through a variety of programs, activities and services, students are encouraged to develop responsibility for their own wellness and health needs.
- Fall and Spring semester (August - April): Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- May-term: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- June & July (secretary only): Mondays & Tuesdays 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Health Services is closed during Christmas break and spring break.
Fall 2017 – Important Dates
- Tuesday, September 5 TB Clinic for Education Students (ACD202, 9:30-11:00 a.m. & 2-3:00 p.m.)
- Thursday, September 28 Free HIV and STI testing provided by AIDS Resource Alliance (1-3:00 p.m. By appointment only, call Health Services at 570-321-4052)
- Friday, September 29 Deadline for New Student Health Insurance Waiver/Enrollment at www.firststudent.com
- Wednesday, October 25 Flu Shot Clinic provided by Susquehanna Health System (Pennington Lounge 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.) Cost $25.00
- Thursday, October 26 Flu Shot Clinic provided by Susquehanna Health System (Pennington Lounge 12 noon – 4:30 p.m.) Cost $25.00
Student Health Services
700 College Place, Campus Box 144, Williamsport, PA 17701
Fax: (570) 321-4355