Student Health Services is committed to the promotion of wellness through health education, prevention, early diagnosis and treatment of illness.
Through a variety of programs, activities and services, students are encouraged to develop responsibility for their own wellness and health needs.
- Fall and Spring semester (August - April): Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- May-term: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- June & July (secretary only): Mondays & Tuesdays 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Health Services is closed during Christmas break and spring break.
Fall 2015 – Important Dates
- Tuesday, Sept. 1 – TB Clinic for Education Students (AC D202, 9:30-11:30 a.m. & 2-3:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday, Oct. 13, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. – Flu Shot Clinic for Students & Employees (Pennington Lounge)
- Wednesday, Oct. 14, noon-4:30 p.m. – Flu Shot Clinic for Students & Employees (Pennington Lounge)
Student Health Services
700 College Place, Campus Box 144, Williamsport, PA 17701
Fax: (570) 321-4355