Apply Today to Be an SOS!
Applications are being accepted NOW for Summer 2016.
What's Involved in Being an SOS?
Click here to see the SOS Job Description
How do I apply?
- Download the application and reference form. Return the completed application, either by campus mail to Box 153, or in person to Room 209, Long Hall.
- Print 3 copies of the reference form, and share them with one faculty member, one administrative staff member, and one current/former employer (on or off-campus)*
*Note to current freshman applicants: up to two references may be from high school teachers or previous employers.
When are the deadlines?
- Applications must be returned to the Dean of First-Year Students office by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, November 6, 2015.
- References are due by Friday, November 13, 2015.
What do I get out of this experience?
- Opportunity to welcome new students and their families into the Lycoming College community.
- Opportunity to develop and use leadership skills and team work.
- Opportunity to enhance my own resume.