Greetings Class of 2021 & Transfer Students!
All new students are required to attend an orientation session. At orientation, you will learn more about our campus, register for classes, meet your classmates, get to know the resources and people who are here to help you achieve your goals, and find out the answers to your questions as you prepare for the start of the academic year.
Lycoming College offers orientation sessions throughout the summer. After you send in your confirmation deposit, you will recieve materials (in the U.S. mail, as well as email) with information about tasks that need to be completed prior to orientation. These materials will be sent the week following Accepted Students Day (April 2, 2017). We cannot accept registrations over the telephone or by email.
- June Session One: June 5, 2017 (Monday) — **This session is closed**
- June Session Two: June 12, 2017 (Monday) — **This session is closed**
- June Session Three: June 16, 2017 (Friday) — **This session is closed**
- For students and parents.
- International Student Acclimation and Orientation: August 21-24, 2017 (Monday-Thursday)
-For all International Students. Parents are welcome.
- Partnership Student and Outer Territory** Orientation: August 22-24, 2017 (Tuesday-Thursday)
- For all students who come from a great distance who are unable to attend a June session, as well as all students that come from our partnership organizations (KIPP, YES Prep, NOBLE, MOSTe, and Say Yes). Parents are welcome!
**Outer Territory does not include the following states: DC, DE, MD, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA, and WV
- 1st Weekend: August 25-27, 2017 (Friday-Sunday)
- For every member of the Class of 2021
After you have completed your orientation registration, you will receive confirmation of your summer orientation dates via their @lycoming.edu email accounts (accessible through the myLyco portal, using the same login and password you received from the Dean of First-Year Students).
Below you will find important information that will be useful while you are registering for orientation, as well as leading up to your arrival for your orientation session.