Greetings new and transfer students!
The Lycoming College community looks forward to welcoming you and helping you achieve a successful first year. Students who will begin classes in January are required to attend New Student Orientation on January 11, 2015. Orientation will begin promptly at 8:30 a.m. in the Bell Lobby (located in the western end of the Academic Center- on the opposite side of the building from the Snowden Library). Once your confirmation deposit has been recieved by the Office of Admissions, you should recieve a letter in the mail with your username and password to access the orientation website. You will use this information to complete the registration process (see required tasks below) in advance of your New Student Orientation.
If you are ready to complete the registration process, please make sure you have at least one hour AND you have the letter sent by the Dean of First Year Students, which includes your login name, password and instructions to access the myLyco student portal. You may begin this process by clicking on the myLyco link at the top of this page.
Please note: although a parent program is not offered at the January Orientation, parents are always welcome to call us at (570) 321-4358.
If you have any questions, please call (570) 321-4358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Task #1- Register For Your January Orientation Session
- Notify us of any special needs
Task #2- Share Your Academic Plans With Your Advisor
- Share your career plans
- Select your choices for completing distribution requirements
- Notify us of your interest in joining a varsity sport or the college band or choir
Task #3- Complete The Language Survey And Exam
- Describe your experiences in previous language classes
- Complete an online exam to determine the best level of study for you
Task #4- Give A Health Form To Your Physician For Completion
- Schedule your college physical
- Mail this form back to us after your physical by January 3, 2014.
Task #5- Complete The Housing Agreement (Required also of commuters)
- Describe your lifestyle choices
- Notify us of any special housing needs
Task #6- Voluntary Disclosure Form For Students With Disabilities
(Form mailed with your login & password)
- Complete this form if you would like the Director of Services for Students with Disabilities to contact you