Greetings new and transfer students!
All new and transfer students are required to attend an orientation session. At orientation, you will learn more about our campus, register for classes, meet your classmates, get to know the resources and people who are here to help you achieve your goals, and find out the answers to your questions as you prepare for the start of the spring semester.
The Lycoming College community looks forward to welcoming you and helping you achieve a successful first year. Students who will begin classes in January are required to attend New Student Orientation on January 15, 2017. After you send in your confirmation deposit, you will receive materials (in the U.S. mail, as well as email) with information about tasks that need to be completed prior to orientation. These materials will begin going on on December 1, 2016. We cannot accept registrations over the telephone or by email.
- January Orientation: January 15, 2017 (Sunday)
- For new and transfer students
- Arrival will be on Saturday, January 14, 2017 between 8am and 4:30pm
- January International Student Orientation: January 13-15, 2017 (Friday-Sunday)
- For International and Exchange students
- Arrival will be on Thursday, January 12, 2017
Please note: although a parent program is not offered at the January Orientation, parents are always welcome to call us at (570) 321-4358.
If you have any questions, please call (570) 321-4358 or email email@example.com.