Student Pennsylvania State Education Association (PSEA)
This organization is a pre-professional association dedicated to advancing leadership skills and professional development among Pennsylvania’s future educators. This organization has a wealth of resources and people dedicated to helping you become a teacher.
- President: Baleigh Dunkleberger
- Advisor(s): Dr. Rachel Hickoff-Cresko and Dr. Amy Rogers
Kappa Delta Pi, International Honor Society in Education
This honor society was was established to foster excellence in education and promote fellowship among those dedicated to teaching.
- President: Victoria White
- Advisor(s): Dr. Amy Rogers
The mission of Lycoming Buddies is to enhance the lives of people with intellectual disabilities by providing opportunities for one-to-one friendships and integrated employment. http://lycomingbuddies.wix.com/lycoming-buddies
- President: Melanie Gehringer
- Advisor: Dr. Courtney Dexter