Lycoming College provides special recognitions to donors throughout the year. All donors are listed in the Annual Donor Report published in the fall.
- Recognition Levels for Overall Giving - With eight giving clubs, Lycoming appreciates and needs gifts of all sizes.
- 1812 Society - Donors who make gifts of $1,000 or more to the Lycoming Fund during the fiscal year become members of the 1812 Society.
- Naming Opportunities - There are unique naming opportunities that will link you with the College's legacy and future generations of students.
- Tower Society - Lycoming recognizes those whose commitment to Lycoming is evidenced by including Lycoming in their estate plans, as a beneficiary of their retirement plan, or through a deferred gift.
- Make a Gift - Make a gift now to the Lycoming Fund with our secure on-line giving server.