Student Job Board
Cashier (K-mart Corporation)
Responsible for providing excellent customer service, efficiently and accurately completing sales and service transactions at the cash wraps, as well as handle customer issues that may arise on the sales floor.
To apply please click: here
Dance Instructors Needed
LKW Dance Center in Montoursville, Pa. is currently seeking qualified, responsible instructors for :
- Hip Hop classes- Tuesdays 5:00-7:15 p.m. & Thursdays 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- Musical Theatre classes- Tuesdays 7:15-8:00 p.m. & Thursdays 5:00-6:00 p.m., 7:30-8:15 p.m.
If interested, please contact Alison Stroop at 570-971-5185, email@example.com. Visit www.lkwdance.com for more information on the LKW Dance Center.
Chemistry Lab Co-Op
Lycoming Engines, Division of Textron, a precision aviation engine manufacturer, located in Williamsport, PA seeks two co-op students to provide part-time (approx. 10 hrs/week) assistance to our Materials Lab with wet chemistry sampling and analysis.
Assisting in monitoring of plating and cleaning solutions (wet chemistry)
Collecting samples from aqueous tanks in our electroplating, stripping, and cleaning lines
Performing titrations to determine chemical concentrations
Calculating adjustments to maintain proper chemistry
Documenting wet chemistry sampling and analysis methods and results
Communicating with engineers, internal customers, and outside testing labs regarding chemistry sampling and testing
- Student should be at least junior level, and engaged in the pursuit of a B.S. in an accredited engineering or science program, preferably chemistry
- Maintenance of an overall 3.0 (4.0 scale) or higher GPA
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with wet chemistry lab procedures
If interested please contact Jane Lim at (570) 327-7343 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit http://textronsystems.com/ for more information on Textron company.