CRS Advanced Technology
Location: Montoursville, PA
Job Title: Web Content Coordinator
LOCATION: Montoursville, Pennsylvania (position reports to CRS headquarters daily)
REPORTS TO: Marketing Supervisor
CRS Advanced Technology is the leading provider of employee absence management and substitute placement solutions. CRS is committed to providing superior market-centric, innovative, and efficient absence management products and solutions to meet the ever-changing needs of human resource professionals.
The Web Content Coordinator will be responsible for the development and maintenance of online components including, but not limited to, the corporate website, email templates, landing pages and videos. This position will work in collaboration with the rest of the Marketing department, supporting the development and implementation of marketing initiatives, product collateral and selling aids.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
? Manage corporate website content, webpage development, and site maintenance; including the creation of landing pages and tracking an analysis of website traffic. Provide reports on site traffic to management as requested.
? Develop short marketing videos for website and tradeshows.
? Create and edit email templates for newsletters, trade shows, marketing campaigns, Client Services announcements and webinars.
? Maintain consistent look and feel throughout all web properties to remain in line with corporate branding.
? Monitor and analyze current and emerging web technologies.
? Collaborate with the Client Services department to develop and implement customer communications and marketing, including the Maxx Advantage program.
This position does not include responsibilities for direct reports or the management of employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
? Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, marketing, or business with a minimum of five years related experience preferred.
? Must have product marketing experience in the software industry – preferably in educational software.
? Proficient in MS Office applications, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver, HTML, WordPress and Constant Contact
? Experience with Camtasia Studios, Adobe After Effects and Google Analytics preferred.
? Strong technical aptitude.
? Attention to details and ability to multitask.
? Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision.
? Ability to quickly comprehend and act on changing priorities when necessary.
? Effective ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with management, internal and external customers.
? Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
? Position is based at CRS headquarters in Montoursville, PA.
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume to: email@example.com , or to CRS Advanced Technology, Attn: Career Opportunity, 926 Plaza Drive, Montoursville, PA 17754
Date Posted: 3/4/2014 12:00:00 AM
PPG Architectural Finished Inc
Job Title: Field Service Representative
Contact Information: PPG ARCHITECTURAL FINISHES INC - PA: Field Service Representative - St. Clair, PA (1400000954)
PPG ARCHITECTURAL FINISHES INC
Field Service Representative - St. Clair, PA
PPG Industries' vision is to continue to be the world's leading coatings and specialty Products Company. Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. Founded in 1883, PPG has global headquarters in Pittsburgh and operates in nearly 70 countries around the world. Sales in 2012 were $15.2 billion.
Within our Architectural Coatings business, we produce paints, stains, and specialty coatings under the PPG Pittsburgh® Paints, PPG Olympic® Paints and Stains, and PPG Porter® Paints brands, and service the North American coatings industry across three channels. PPG is proud to announce that we have recently completed the acquisition of the AkzoNobel North American Architectural Coatings business. This acquisition provides our newly combined Trade organization a tremendous platform for profitable growth. This acquisition enables us to now operate in 800+ retail stores, sell through over 4,000 dealer stores and supply product to large home improvement retailers, such as Lowe's and Home Depot. This acquisition also brings a portfolio of well established brands to PPG such as Glidden, Glidden Professional, Ralph Lauren Paint, Devoe Coatings and Martha Stewart Living paints; Flood, Sikkens and Synteko woodcare products; plus Liquid Nails adhesives and caulks.
Are you a positive and energetic person with a gift for offering exceptional customer service? The Field Service Rep position involves providing retail store service to the Home Improvement industry in rural areas of the community on a part time basis- averaging 4 to 12 hours per week. Employees enjoy a flexible work schedule with this position.
Visit assigned stores within territory as scheduled and perform the following:
· Merchandise and stock sales collateral and maintain color displays.
· Merchandise and maintain paint and related product on shelf, including stocking and facing.
· Maintain product presentation to ensure brand integrity.
· Assist with product resets and display retrofits as scheduled.
· Provide product knowledge to store associates and assist store customers.
· In-store product ordering and inventory counting.
· Maintain working relationships with store associates and management.
· Assist District Manager with resolving store concerns.
Additional Duties to be performed outside of assigned stores:
· Order color collateral via in store mobile ordering system, or on internet.
· Occasionally transport color collateral from personal residence to assigned stores.
· Receive and respond to company communication via email and voicemail.
· Utilize company web site as required to report work activities and report payroll hours.
· High-school Diploma preferred.
· Experience working within a retail environment a plus.
· Must be able to work well with little supervision in a retail environment.
· Must be able to order and organize sales collateral in assigned stores to ensure all collateral is in stock and well maintained.
· General computer skills, email, website navigation, typing.
· Must have access to a computer and printer, and the ability to access the internet and email.
Any of the following browser capabilities and operating systems will work:
o MS Internet Explorer v 6.0 or 7.0
o Apple Safari v3.x
o Java script - must be enabled
o Windows 2000
o Windows XP
o Windows Vista
· Employees should enjoy training store associates and assisting end user consumers.
· Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Lifting is required. Must be able to lift up to 65 pounds when required.
Candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the United States.
We would like to thank candidates who submit their interest for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
PPG prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a hair drug/toxins test and background check.
PPG Industries, Inc. offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, please visit our website at www.ppg.com/accareers
Date Posted: 2/4/2014 12:00:00 AM
First United Methodist Church
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Job Title: Director of student ministries
Director of Student Ministries
The Director of Student Ministry has as his/her mission to use his/her gifts, skills, experience and
ministry position to achieve the mission of First United Methodist Church (FUMC) by raising up
new leaders who will join Jesus on the mission field.
General Description and Vision:
We desire to see the Foundry Student Ministries of FUMC Bakersfield be a place buzzing with
students junior high through high school who are growing in their love for Christ and are excited
about sharing their faith. Bible-based, biblical teaching will be at the core of our Student Ministries,
as well as service and outreach projects that will encourage our students to live their faith in
powerful ways. Most importantly, we desire to see our students develop and live out their faith
daily in their personal lives, families, schools, places of employment, and here at FUMC.
We are seeking a leader with an engaging personality who will relate effectively with our students
and support them through biblical teaching, prayer, and godly example and advice. We desire to
see our student ministries grow and double in size over the next three years. We desire to see our
students equipped to be witnesses for Christ in increasingly unfriendly public school environments
(as well as challenged to be leaders if they attend Christian schools) and inspired to be the best
scholars, athletes, musicians, artists, etc., they can be for the glory of God and the fulfillment of the
unique calling He has given to each student.
We envision a growing adult volunteer corps that includes people from FUMC of varying
generations, from college age through senior adulthood. We want our students to be a vibrant part
of our church life, as well as have opportunities for ministry locally, regionally, nationally, and even
globally. Our pastoral staff team is looking forward to welcoming a leader who will work
collaboratively with them to achieve something greater for our students and our church family than
any one staff member could achieve on their own. We desire for our student ministry to be an
inviting, exciting, and safe place that will attract many students to it, and through which many will
be brought to the transforming power of Jesus Christ and equipped for ministry in the church and
The people and leadership of First United Methodist Church value Methodism and a traditional
Wesleyan understanding of Scripture and Christianity. We desire candidates who will teach
from a traditional Wesleyan/Methodist point of view.
• Assess, plan, and coordinate student ministry programming for 7th grade through 12th
• Recruit adult volunteers to assist in student ministry and provide training opportunities for
all teachers and volunteer workers in the student program.
• Effectively communicate program information with parents and students.
• Develop outreach mindset and ministries to bring Christ into the lives of students outside
• Develop a written long-range plan and schedule of year-round activities and prepare an
annual budget for student ministries.
• Consult and communicate with Senior Pastor regularly and perform other duties as
assigned by the Senior Pastor.
• Growing Christian who spends regular time in personal Bible interaction and prayer, and
desires to see people know and love Jesus Christ.
• Academic and/or specialized training in or at least two years of experience in student
• College graduate or equivalent preferred.
• Active participation in the worship life of FUMC.
• Engaging personality and ability to communicate effectively with people of all ages.
• Self-starter with strong organizational skills.
Compensation: This position is full time, year-round, exempt status. Salary is commensurate with
experience and education and includes normal withholdings for taxes and social security. Benefits
include employer paid health and dental insurance and paid vacation time for full-time staff.
Teamwork: As a staff member of FUMC, the Director of Student Ministry is expected to uphold
church policies and act as a goodwill ambassador for the church:
1. The Director will attend and participate in weekly staff meetings.
2. Maintain a cheerful and welcoming presence for everyone on our campus, stay informed on
church activities so that he/she can answer questions or refer people to proper persons,
and encourage families to participate in worship and church life.
3. Provide reports to Administrative Council and communicate student ministry information
for use in weekly bulletin and FUMC’s monthly newsletter.
All employment at First United Church Bakersfield is At-Will Employment. While we will strive to
provide regular employment to all employees who so desire, we make no guarantees, expressed or
implied, to provide any guaranteed number of hours of employment in a given week. Changing
conditions make it impossible to predict the demand for your services and as a result all of our
offers of employment are offers of At-Will Employment.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter with your resume to:
First United Methodist Church
Attention: Julie Vawter
4600 Stockdale Hwy.
Bakersfield, CA 93309
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: 1/28/2014 12:00:00 AM