The management concentration prepares students for careers in planning and managing organizations, as well as for positions in supervision, human resources, health care administration, public administration, management consulting, nonprofit management, entrepreneurship, small business management and other management-related industries.
In addition to the core courses, students must successfully complete the following courses to finish the management concentration:
Our graduates have gone on to work with a diverse range of employers. Here are just a few of our recent graduates and their placement after Lycoming:
- Michael Marine — Estimator, Viola Construction, Blue Bell, PA
- Mallory Doherty — Recruiting Coordinator/Specialist, ContextWeb, New York, NY
- Ryan Green — Senior Search Marketing Strategist, Bisk Education, Inc., Tampa, FL
- Thomas Babbony — Estimator, B&J Excavating Inc., Downingtown, PA
- Brian Marshall — Box Office Manager, Augusta Green Jackets Baseball Team, Augusta, GA
- Dustin Solomon — Sales, M&T Bank, Williamsport, PA
- Bridget Lavan — Production/Customer Service, Strategic Content Imaging, Carlstadt, NJ
- Wrench McCoy — Credit Analyst, Jersey Shore State Bank, Jersey Shore, PA
For more information, please refer to the College Catalog.