International & Cross-Cultural Business Track
The International Business Track prepares students for careers in the international aspects of management, as well as for positions in any company or industry that has global customers, competitors, employees or partners.
In addition to the core courses, students must successfully complete the following courses to finish the International Business Track:
- Global Business Strategies (BUS 333)
- Three courses from:
- Cultural Anthropology (ANTH 229)
- Anthropology of Latin America (ANTH 230)
- Economic Anthropology (ANTH 234)
- International Trade (ECON 343)
- International Relations (PSCI 160)
International Business majors are encouraged to minor or double major in a foreign language.
Our graduates have gone on to work with a diverse range of employers. Below are just a select few of our recent graduates and their careers:
- Rodman Berfield — Operations & Safety Coordinate, Aluma Systems CC, LLC, Baltimore, MD
- LaTrice McNeil-Smith — Marketing Analyst, Dow Jones and Company, South Brunswick, NJ
- Kevin Dennis — Sales, Worldwide Express, Richardson, TX
- Melissa Stiles — Trade Specialist, World Trade Center of Pennsylvania, York, PA
- Maria Cracchiolo — Junior Accountant, ParenteBeard LLC, Williamsport, PA
For more information, please refer to the College Catalog.