Alumni Weekend 2013: May 17-19
Alumni Weekend 2013 registration is closed for all events that require final counts to third parties, including overnight accommodations on campus, the Golf Tournament at the Williamsport Country Club, the Gatsby Night on the Quad and the BASH on the Quad. All other activities, including alumni classes accept "walk ins." We hope that you'll join us for the festivities!
Please contact Amy Dowling '04 with any questions.
View Alumni Weekend Attendees
Your all-inclusive option. Housing in a residence hall, meals, entrance to all on-campus events (golf tournament extra). $150 per person.
Your housing-only option. Housing in a residence hall with the option to add any events you'd like to attend. $85 per person.
Your a la carte option. Register for any events you'd like to attend. Cost varies based on event.
** Call Amy Dowling '04, director of alumni relations, at (570) 321-4134 with any questions.
The Williamsport area is experiencing an above-average demand for lodging. We strongly encourage you to make your accommodations as early as possible. The following businesses have rooms "on hold" for Lycoming College Alumni Weekend 2013. You must mention your affiliation with Lycoming College Alumni Weekend when making reservations.
- Peter Herdic Inn (B&B)- 411 W. Fourth Street, Williamsport, 570-322-0165
- 901 Guest House (B&B)- 901 W. Fourth Street, Williamsport, 570-337-2513
- Towne Place Suites Marriott- 10 W. Church Street, Williamsport, 570-567-7467 (cutoff: April 17)
- Econo Lodge- 2019 E. Third Street, Williamsport, 570-326-1501
- Residence Inn Marriott- 150 W. Church Street, Williamsport, 570-505-3140 (cutoff: April 17)
- Genetti Hotel & Suites- 200 W. Fourth Street, Williamsport, 570-326-6600
Past Alumni Weekend Photos
View all of the past Alumni Weekend photo galleries.