Lycoming College Alumni Association
Your Alumni Association Executive Board (AAEB)
This 36-member volunteer board is comprised of 32 alumni members at large and the current and immediate past presidents of the Student Senate of Lycoming College and the senior class.
The Alumni Association Purpose
"Encourage and enhance lifelong relationships with Lycoming College"
"The Lycoming College Alumni Association Executive Board endeavors to promote the mission and vision of the college to be recognized nationally among the best liberal arts academic institutions. The board will support alumni and students, current and future, by developing relationships and opportunities for personal and professional growth, philanthropic spirit, passion for service, and excellence in developing the overall foundation of the college community."
- Minutes from the most recent AAEB meeting.
- The Lycoming College Alumni Association is a DUES-FREE organization.
- Lycoming Magazine - All alumni receive a free subscription to the Lycoming Magazine, keeping you in touch with classmates, favorite professors, student activities and changes on campus. Notify Lycoming when you have an Address Change so you can continually receive news from the college. Fill out the Class Notes Form whenever you have news you'd like to share with the college community.
- Career Services - The resources of the Career Services office are available to alumni regardless of graduation date.
- Events - The college sponsors on-campus and regional alumni events throughout the country, offering the opportunity to reminisce and network with other alumni as well as students, faculty and staff. Join us at our events to meet old friends and make new ones!
- Engage Actively - The college offers many opportunities for alumni to give back to the college, current students, and the alumni community. Help plan a regional alumni event, be your class reunion coordinator, volunteer some time in the Alumni Office, become a Class Agent, or work with Admissions or the Career Development Center to benefit our current and future students.
- Bookstore discount. Simply mention your alumni status at check-out when shopping in person, or buy online (call 570-321-4134 or 570-321-4049 for online discount code).
- Free admission to the Homecoming football game. Sign in at Registration in Burchfield Lounge on Saturday morning of Homecoming weekend or stop by the tent at the main entrance to the field.
- Short-term health insurance - In employment transition? Have a child who is no longer eligible for coverage under your insurance? Short-term health insurance is available to alumni for purchase through the GradMed program.
A Message from Liberty Mutual Insurance: Exclusive Offer on Auto and Home Insurance - Get quality protection for your auto and home. Liberty Mutual is pleased to offer Lycoming College Alumni special savings and personalized coverage.1 Enjoy exceptional service your way: at a local office, by phone, online or via mobile device.
We will help ensure you, your family and your valuables are properly protected. Visit Liberty Mutual for a free quote.
1 Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Please consult a Liberty Mutual sales representative for additional information.
Special Programs Benefiting the Alumni Association Scholarship Endowment:
- Buy-a-Brick - Honor a loved one or preserve a memory on the commencement walkway. Order online or call (570) 321-4376 for information.
- License Plate PA drivers may purchase a specialty Lycoming College license plate. Apply Today.
Constance Cupp Plankenhorn Alumni Prize In Faculty Excellence
The Association has endowed the Constance Cupp Plankenhorn Alumni Prize for Faculty Excellence. Each year the college selects a senior faculty member who has demonstrated superior teaching as well as campus and community involvement for this prestigious award, which carries a $1,000 cash prize.