As you navigate your college search, knowing the importance of joining a community of active learners, pursuing high impact experiences that lead to high rewards, and discovering how the liberal arts connect learning to real life is crucial. During your visit, we'll explain why.
Open House - Feburary 18
Open House Event Highlights:
- Admission & Financial Aid - Students will learn about Lycoming’s admission requirements, important dates, deadlines, and other information on how to be a successful applicant and student. Furthermore, parents will have their questions answered in regard to scholarships, grants, loans and financing a Lycoming College education.
- Meet with Professors - Learn about the interesting courses, successful students, special opportunities, and job and graduate school placement from your department of interest.
- Enhanced Academic Experiences - We believe a liberal arts and sciences education combined with high-impact, high-reward enhanced academic experiences will best prepare our students for successful futures. Students and parents will learn about Lycoming’s Career & Internship service offerings, Leadership & Outdoor Education opportunities, and Residential Life program.
- Lycoming Freshmen: Challenged, Supported and Engaged - Are you wondering about the transition from high school to college? Learn about the services Lycoming provides to first-year students to help them integrate seamlessly into a successful freshman year.
- Become a Warrior – The True Student Athlete - Do I have a full schedule during the season? Can I play two sports? How long are practices? These types of questions can be answered in this session. Find out how Lycoming athletes balance their commitment to the team and the classroom.
- Tours of Campus - In what year did Lycoming defeat Penn State in football? Where is the good luck bell located? How does Lycoming celebrate Thanksgiving? Find out the answers to these questions and more on your personalized, student-guided tour of campus.