February Open House
Saturday, February 18
Check in begins at 9:30 a.m. Program begins at 10:00 a.m.
Check in location: Pennington Lounge located in Wendle Hall
Open House Event Highlights:
- Admission & The Lycoming Investment - Students will learn about Lycoming’s admission requirements, important dates, deadlines, and other information on how to be a successful applicant and student. Furthermore, parents will have their questions answered in regard to scholarships, grants, loans and financing a Lycoming College education.
- Meet with Professors - Learn about the interesting courses, successful students, special opportunities, and job and graduate school placement from your department of interest.
- Liberal Arts Educations for the 21st Century: Enhanced Academic Experiences - We believe a liberal arts and sciences education combined with high-impact, high-reward enhanced academic experiences will best prepare our students for successful futures. Students and parents will learn about Lycoming’s Career & Internship service offerings, Leadership & Outdoor Education opportunities, and Residential Life program.
- The Lycoming First-Year Student: Challenged, Supported, and Engaged - Are you wondering about the transition from high school to college? Learn about the services Lycoming provides to first-year students to help them integrate seamlessly into a successful first year.
- Become a Warrior – The True Student Athlete - Do I have a full schedule during the season? Can I play two sports? How long are practices? These types of questions can be answered in this session. Find out how Lycoming athletes balance their commitment to the team and the classroom.
- Tours of Campus - In what year did Lycoming defeat Penn State in football? Where is the good luck bell located? How does Lycoming celebrate Thanksgiving? Find out the answers to these questions and more on your personalized, student-guided tour of campus.
Register for the Open House