Fall Open Houses
Saturday, October 10
Saturday, November 14
Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. Program begins at 10:00 a.m.
Check out our information-packed sessions:
- Tours of Campus • In what year did Lycoming defeat Penn State in football? Where is the good luck bell located? How does Lyco celebrate Thanksgiving? Find out the answers to these questions and more on your personalized, student-guided tour of campus.
- Freshman Year Experience • Are you wondering about the transition from high school to college? Andrew Kilpatrick, Dean of First-Year Students, will discuss the services Lycoming provides to first-year students to help them integrate seamlessly into a successful freshman year.
- Life Outside the Classroom • Lycoming College encourages students to challenge themselves, accept leadership, and engage in community. This presentation outlines our signature student activities, residential opportunities, student clubs, intramural sports, and campus safety.
- Athletics, Academics and the NCAA • Do I have a full schedule during the season? Can I play two sports? How long are practices? These types of questions can be answered in this session. Find out how Lycoming athletes balance their commitment to the team and the classroom.
- Career Planning & Services • Everyone must make career decisions, but not everyone is taught how. Learn how Lycoming guides you toward making the most of your four-year investment by providing you with career counseling, graduate school preparation, internship opportunities, alumni mentoring & networking, and parent mentoring & networking.
- Admission & College Costs • Students will learn about Lycoming’s admission requirements, important dates, deadlines, and other information on how to be a successful applicant and student. Furthermore, parents will have their questions answered in regard to scholarships, grants, loans and financing a Lycoming College education.