Arts Open House
Sunday, January 27
Registration begins at 11:45 a.m. Program begins at 12:15 p.m.
The faculty and students of art, digital communication, music and theatre are sponsoring a special Open House for those planning careers in art, design, photography, electronic art, art education, digital media, music and theatre. You will have the opportunity to:
- Tour our beautiful campus and the excellent art and digital communication facilities.
- Meet our talented faculty.
- Learn about the many career options with a degree in art, digital communication, music and theatre.
- Get a scholarship! Scholarships of up to $3,000 will be awarded to students who perform a vocal or instrumental music audition, a prepared theatrical monologue, or who bring a portfolio (10-15 pieces) of artwork (studio or digital). We welcome electronic portfolios on flash drives, CDs, DVDs and websites!
- To register for an audition or portfolio review, please contact the Office of Admissions at 1-800-345-3920, ext. 4026 or firstname.lastname@example.org after submitting your online registration.
In addition, sessions about financial aid, the freshman year experience, residential life, and other areas will be offered throughout the day for you and your parents.