Completed applications to Lycoming College are reviewed by the Admission Committee on a rolling basis. Beginning in December, applicants are generally notified in writing regarding the outcome of their applications within three weeks following the receipt of all required materials.
- Spring Semester: December 1
- Fall Semester: March 1
For Fall Applicants, if your completed application is received by:
- December 1 - you will be notified of your status by December 15th
- January 1 - you will be notified of your status by January 15th
- February 1 - you will be notified of your status by February 15th
- March 1 - you will be notified of your status by March 15th
Applications received after March 1st will be reviewed on a rolling basis subject to space availability.
Note to All Students:
- If there is additional information that would be helpful to the Admission Committee in reviewing your application, please indicate on a separate piece of paper.
- If you are 24 or older, you do not need to complete the "Family Information" section.
Lycoming College does not discriminate in admission, employment or administration of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability in violation of title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, or other federal, state or local laws or executive orders.
As a matter of policy, and/or in accordance with applicable law, Lycoming College does not discriminate in admission, employment or administration of its programs or activities on the basis of religion, ancestry, political belief, veteran status or sexual orientation.
Inquiries concerning application of this policy should be directed to the Director of Human Resources, Lycoming College, 112 Long Hall, Williamsport, PA 17701, (570) 321-4309.
In compliance with The Student Right to Know Act, safety and security procedures and campus crime statistics are available at the Office of Safety & Security.