Congratulations, Accepted Students!
Make it Official!
- To reserve your place in the Class of 2020, please submit your confirmation deposit ($300) by May 1 via one of the following methods:
- Confirm online via e-check or credit card (preferred).
- Mail your confirmation card and deposit to the Office of Admissions.
- Confirm by phone with a credit card by calling the Office of Admissions during business hours.
- Whether it's your first visit or your third, you are always welcome on our campus. You can sit in on a class, meet one-on-one with a professor or coach, and tour campus - you can even stay overnight in one of our residence halls!
- Make your appointment or call our Office of Admission at 1-800-345-3920, ext. 4026. Be sure to tell us everything you'd like to do while you're here.
- Attend Accepted Students Day (look for your invitation via email and U.S. mail.) See our beautiful campus, meet faculty and make new friends. Auditions and interview opportunities for scholarships will be available.
Register for Accepted Students Day
Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) any time after January 1 but before April 15. When completing the form, be sure to list Lycoming College and our Federal School Code: 003293.
- Depending on your FAFSA submission date, your Lycoming Financial Aid package should arrive in early March. If you have any questions regarding your award, please contact your Admissions Counselor or the Office of Financial Aid at 1-800-345-3920, ext. 4040.
Submit the FAFSA
Register for an Orientation
- Registration for Orientation begins in early April (we'll let you know). For more information about Orientation and related programs, please visit the Dean of First-Year Student's page.
- Students who confirm with Lycoming before Accepted Students Day (April 10) will be guaranteed their first choice of Summer Orientation Sessions.
- Three two-day Summer 2016 Orientation Sessions will be offered in June. Please refer to the Dean of First-Year Student's Orientation page for more information.