The Accounting Society is a student run organization that brings together students and faculty for a number of events that promote the professional and social well-being of our future accountants. Open to all majors and minors, the society plans monthly events intended to inform members about accounting and to provide a break from their studies.
- Advisor — Dr. Lauri Kremer
- President — Robert Wentzel
- Vice President — Daniel Cassidy
- Secretary — Christopher Berube
- Treasurer — John Roland
- Public Relations — Zach Ewbank
The Accounting Society enjoys a trip on the Hiawatha with IMS:
Abbie Williams, Professor Kremer (Advisor), Mallory McDonald, Maria Cracchiolo, and Nicole McKibben.
Accounting Society on the Hiawatha